Our event consulting services are a perfect fit for companies needing a blueprint to guide in-house personnel tasked with staging a corporate event. Bright Ideas will create a customized and comprehensive design plan and execution strategy for your event, with critical time lines and to-do lists, so you gain the full benefit of our expertise. Our advice and recommendations help you manage every element of your successful event including:
- Event evaluation – assess needs, define objectives
- Pre-event marketing- identify market and target attendees, advice for RSVP and invitation logistics
- Budget preparatio – review of submitted budget to identify potential issues
- Agendas – oversee and review event time line and activities
- Venue Selection – provide guidance and suggestions for appropriate venues
- Floor plans and room layouts – advise on best lay outs to maximize sightlines, seating, foot traffic flow, etc.
- Risk managemen – emergency procedures, permits, contingency plans
- Event operations and logistics – move-in/out scheduling, permitting, licenses, etc.
- Audio/visual strategies – outline options and best practices for audio/visual elements
- Catering and food service – menu options and food service timing
- Entertainment & Activites – suggestions for suitable entertainment and activities based on your theme and intended audience
- Post-event analysis – review of event to determine event success re: objectives
Get started with our Request a Quote form or email/call us to find out more about our event consulting services: