What do you do? We get asked that question a lot. That’s okay. Event production encompasses a lot of jobs and many kinds of special events. We understand that prospective clients want to know we have the experience and track record to deliver a successful event.
With 25 years in the business, Bright Ideas Event Coordinators Ltd. has tackled a wide variety of projects, from intimate parties of 25 guests to large-scale events for 250,000 people. Whatever kind of event you need, chances are we can offer you a stress free solution!
We also offer event consultation services to private clients. When they need coordination expertise to ensure their guests enjoy a truly special event, Bright Ideas’ experience can be a valuable resource, especially when the host is already juggling a busy schedule. Whether it’s a private charitable fund-raiser, art gallery opening, or a milestone event like a wedding, birthday, or retirement, our experience, professional contacts, and creative ideas will ensure an event to remember.
Here is a short list of some of the tasks Bright Ideas (BI) can do for you:
• Venue or Location – BI will recommend and research suitable venues for your event
• Personalized Event Designs – BI will create an customized event persona (brand)
• Creative Theme Development – BI will suggest several themes for your selection
• Customized Event Décor – BI will design and create unique, never been seen decor
• Unique Catering – BI will work with a selection of chefs to create the perfect menu
• Exciting Entertainment – BI will suggest the ideal entertainment for your guests
• Lighting & Sound – BI will design theme lighting to texture the venue interior
• Multimedia Services –BI will work with our team to create powerful presentations
• Graphic Design – BI will create promotional material that supports your event
Our mission is to provide you, our client, with an extraordinary event experience.
Our commitment to you:
• Create unique, memorable events which exceed our clients’ event objectives
• Provide every client with the highest level of personalized service
• Engage the client in a collaborative planning process; from concept to execution
• Support the client’s vision and event goals
• Provide the client with measurable Return On Investment
• Maintain strong business relationships based on trust and mutual respect
Regardless of budget or number of guests, our goal is always the same: satisfied clients and memorable events you’ll be proud to host. Want to see some examples of what we do? Check out the portfolio section of our website. And, when you are making plans for your next corporate or private event, please give us a call or request a quote. You won’t be disappointed!
You might also enjoy: